JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion

JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion (https://www.jb4tech.com/forums/index.php)
-   N54 (https://www.jb4tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Where to get fuel hose for e85 ?? (https://www.jb4tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46824)

sch4400 05-10-2017 09:15 PM

Where to get fuel hose for e85 ??

3 Attachment(s)
I want to buy only fuel hose same fuel-it 's ones??
but couldn't find it.

where can I buy only fuel hose???

AdamHarbour 05-11-2017 01:13 AM

Fuel-it sell the hoses separately.

http://http://www.fuel-it.biz/e-series-135i-and-335i-fuel-line-and-ethanol-sensor-upgrade/

sch4400 05-11-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamHarbour (Post )

Thank you.

sch4400 05-11-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamHarbour (Post )

I placed an order the fuel line from fuel it. But they just canceled it. And they told me
"Unfortunately as per to our policy we do not customize kits or send out individual components. Sorry for the inconvenience although fuel line should we widely available online if it is just the lines you are needing, thanks. "
I had bought so many items from fuel it at steve(around $3.5k)but they dont want to sell individual components.
Anyway where can i get the fuel line?

protecon 05-11-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sch4400 (Post )
I placed an order the fuel line from fuel it. But they just canceled it. And they told me
"Unfortunately as per to our policy we do not customize kits or send out individual components. Sorry for the inconvenience although fuel line should we widely available online if it is just the lines you are needing, thanks. "
I had bought so many items from fuel it at steve(around $3.5k)but they dont want to sell individual components.
Anyway where can i get the fuel line?

It's not that they're deliberately ignoring a large portion of the market, I think they just don't have the resources to offer support to customised installs. You either install it out-of-the-box, as per instructions, or figure it out yourself. I somewhat sympathise with BMS in this regard (reading through this forum daily), trying to troubleshoot a potential myriad of problems.. ..over the internet. Sure, you might only be adding additional length to a hose, or changing the configuration slightly, but you're introducing additional factors that unless documented in detail, could take some time to diagnose.

A bit like internet providers that will only help you with their supplied hardware.

sch4400 05-12-2017 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protecon (Post )
It's not that they're deliberately ignoring a large portion of the market, I think they just don't have the resources to offer support to customised installs. You either install it out-of-the-box, as per instructions, or figure it out yourself. I somewhat sympathise with BMS in this regard (reading through this forum daily), trying to troubleshoot a potential myriad of problems.. ..over the internet. Sure, you might only be adding additional length to a hose, or changing the configuration slightly, but you're introducing additional factors that unless documented in detail, could take some time to diagnose.

A bit like internet providers that will only help you with their supplied hardware.

I just want to buy the HPFP to tank fuel line. The HPFP to tank fuel line Length is enough to me. So I placed an order that fuel line. But they canceled it and sent me a email. I dont blame them. That is their policy. Just want to buy fuel line same fuel-it.
Where can I get them?

protecon 05-12-2017 02:21 AM

I don't have a Fuel-it kit, but assume this would be similar?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nylon-Braide...-/281552517198

Prototype007 05-12-2017 06:00 AM

In all honesty, shop around for alcohol rated fuel lines.

Many "for ethanol use" fuel lines floating around for sale online is only rated for ethanol contents of E15~ when you research the part number and read the fine print.

Luckily where alcohol has been a very commonly used race fuel for big boy carbureted stuff, now those in the big power racing world (8.5 Outlaw, 10.5 Outlaw, X275, X235) is moving it's way toward efi and away from carbureted stuff. So in return you have more alcohol grade high pressure efi lines becoming available by the roll. :happy

sch4400 05-12-2017 09:28 AM

I contacted fuel-it stave.
He sent me a email.
"You did your own DIY stage 3 and continually kept contacting us for support on your DIY project. We have made exceptions for you and every time we do, it's caused issues. Consequently we are no longer supporting your project. You told us before you sourced your own fuel lines...I would suggest doing that again.

Thanks,"

I only want to buy the fuel line which is tank to HPFP . the fuel line legnth is enough to me to doing DIY project.
but they don't sell the part. I don't want them to do customize or repair something like.

they told me like this

"Unfortunately as per to our policy we do not customize kits or send out individual components. Sorry for the inconvenience although fuel line should we widely available online if it is just the lines you are needing, thanks"

so, 5 series doens't have a fuel stage 3.
but they sold the port injection kit for 5 series.
It' s so ridiculous.
cause It couldn't use Pi kit correctly without fuel stage 3 things. As you know need more e85 fuel volume run more power like over 550whp.

I already bought Port injection kit and fuel stage 2 and also fuel return line with FPR and also fuel line which is pump to e85 sensor to HPFP and PI kit.
They sold me that parts.
now I want to run with more power but couldn't do that. cause the fuel volume is too small. ...so decided and doing own my DIY project to upgrade fuel pump ...
so I need more fuel line. so, placed an order their web site which is Fuel line upgrade Tank to HPFP line. I just need that line for my DIY project.
but they just canceled what I placed an order .

also, I had problem with steve around 2 month ago.
I placed an order the fuel line kit include FRP with return line and tank to sensor to HPFP line.
but they send me without FRP.
so I contacted steve for that, he told me that "we sent me the all of items correctly, 100 percent sure. "
and the steve said, my shipping company had mistake. he 100% sure.
so I asked to shipping company the CCTV(video rec) , when my items checked... there is no FRP anywhere. so I sent a video clip to steve. then He never said like sorry. just sent me a another FRP.

I didn't mention this episode anywhere.
but now..my point of view...they are not good on my situation.
cause, they mistke is not mistake.

I will capture the email what I had conversition with steve.
If he is good seller...He should said sorry to me.

Sorry broken english~

sch4400 05-12-2017 09:40 AM

The hose found.
Gates Barricade - Hose series can use multiple fuel. e10 ~e100. methanol,bio diesel,bio fuel,gasoline,etc....

Ocean 05-12-2017 10:32 AM

I would be careful trashing Steve in an open forum.
He is an extremely knowledgeable and helpful resource who has given tirelessly to the community, often with no compensation for his efforts.

Posting private communications trails without explicit approval of your counter subject is also poor conduct.

Nobody owes you anything when you embark on private projects, so if anything doesn't pan out as you hoped the fault is entirely your own.

Steve @ BMS/Fuel-It! 05-12-2017 10:48 AM

Jay,

You have literally sent us 100's of emails for support on your own DIY project and Fuel-it! related stuff.

We told you early on when you started the DIY stuff we do not support it. You kept insisting we send you stuff to support your project and we re-iterated we do not support DIY projects. We have had many dealings with you and there are virtually always issues.

You are also quoting us when that wasn't what we said at all. If you'd like we can post a screenshot of the conversation.

Steve

Prototype007 05-12-2017 12:57 PM

This is about to go south in a hurry.

For the sake of the future search function uses, this thread probably should have the nonsense clipped out of it, leave the useful information and lock the thread.

N54QC 05-12-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocean (Post )
I would be careful trashing Steve in an open forum.
He is an extremely knowledgeable and helpful resource who has given tirelessly to the community, often with no compensation for his efforts.

Posting private communications trails without explicit approval of your counter subject is also poor conduct.

Nobody owes you anything when you embark on private projects, so if anything doesn't pan out as you hoped the fault is entirely your own.

+1, well said

sch4400 05-12-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prototype007 (Post )
This is about to go south in a hurry.

For the sake of the future search function uses, this thread probably should have the nonsense clipped out of it, leave the useful information and lock the thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by N54QC (Post )
+1, well said

I dont need many things from steve. I only need to buy the fuel line. Thts all i need. But he dont want to sell it cause own diy project.. I dont understand why he dont want to sell it. I never blame them cause DIY project.

JuniorB 05-14-2017 08:11 AM

E 85 hose is out there, but but it from a reputable vendor, make you own tread of your findings, then write up a diy. It's not hard to source it, will take some time. Have you looked into poly, it does have good chariteristics and is e compatable. There are other fuel company's are going thru the same thing when there retrofitting in older cars.